Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 342 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04959 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 160% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,163 (¥346,091) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)