Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 402 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26654 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,395 (Mex$ 31,498) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lisbon costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)