Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07480 BRL / BTN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,218 (96,493 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,100 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Mumbai costs ₨60 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Whitehorse costs C$200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.59 (about 1 hour ago)