Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07213 BRL / BTN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,300 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 7,207 (99,910 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 248 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)