Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021.
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,581 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Nottingham costs £2.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)