Cost of living in Tapachula, Mexico vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26654 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tapachula (Mexico) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,208 (Mex$ 27,043) in Tapachula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,100 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)