Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.332 BRL / USD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,730 ($2,950) in Tampa, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Richards Bay costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)