Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00013 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 46% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,203 (﷼ 79,982,389) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,000 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)