Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01768 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,700 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,556 (370,810 Ft) in Szeged.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 4 hours ago)