Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18774 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,300 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,201 (33,029₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 20,000 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 185,000 (38 minutes ago)