Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 833 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.923 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 190% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,828 (AU$4,799) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Minsk costs 700 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 3 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)