Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.515 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,492 (S/. 4,944) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)