Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00431 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,805 (1,812,915 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 2.00 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edirne costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $5,365 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)