Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05461 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 7% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,400 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,871 (125,831 Дин.) in Subotica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)