Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.605 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 162% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,921 (kr 32,904) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 400 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,500 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨24 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (about 2 hours ago)