Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.705 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,300 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 3,958 (5,617TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php40,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)