Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,625 (﷼ 62,643,547) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 2.700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,700 KZT (about 3 hours ago)