Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.813 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 53% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,267 (12,635元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $762 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (about 3 hours ago)