Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 321 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.810 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 103% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,022 (18,534元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $99,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,300 (about 3 hours ago)