Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.267 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,715 (RM6,877) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)