Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.332 BRL / USD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 168% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,625 ($3,868) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Richards Bay costs R 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 20,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)