Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,118 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021.
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,234 in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Glasgow costs £173 (about 3 hours ago)