Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,652 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020.
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,326 in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,000 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)