Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 52 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09177 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,495 (RD$ 70,775) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belgrade costs 30,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 23 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £301 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Minsk costs 80 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (about 3 hours ago)