Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,830 prices entered by 418 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00704 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,033 (CH$1,425,128) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.15 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨180 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lubbock, Texas costs $299 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 3 hours ago)