Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.435 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,454 (€1,780) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)