Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020.
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,500 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,123 in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)