Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 315 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.379 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,446 (€1,951) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)