Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.322 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 110% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,100 (€2,388) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zaragoza costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €4,000 (about 3 hours ago)