Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10743 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 115% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,706 (Php146,194) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panama City costs 70 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)