Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10743 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,545 (Php70,224) in San Fernando, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,000 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)