Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.394 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 109% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,396 (€2,252) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $915 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 5 hours ago)