Cost of living in Salta, Argentina vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Salta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Salta.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 820 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06696 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,844 (ARS $117,133) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lelystad costs €1.64 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Luis costs ARS $600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)