Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.973 BRL / XCD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 115% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,979 (EC$7,085) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (about 3 hours ago)