Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.416 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,477 (4,573 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)