Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.394 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,227 (5,184 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,100 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Murcia costs €140,000 (about 1 hour ago)