Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Rosario has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rosario.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 886 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06326 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,200 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,410 (ARS $85,513) in Rosario.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (about 5 hours ago)