Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 320 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.435 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 116% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,106 (€2,347) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,000 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €44 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 3 hours ago)