Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35042 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,540 (R 21,517) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Howrah costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)