Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26670 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,500 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,688 (Mex$ 21,328) in Reynosa.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Pasto costs COL$5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 12,000TL (about 2 hours ago)