Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Resistencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Resistencia.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 522 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06158 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,600 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 3,950 (ARS $64,150) in Resistencia.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $24,190 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qarshi costs 30,000 сўм (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Łódź costs 20 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)