Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Resistencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Resistencia.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06415 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,500 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 3,939 (ARS $61,395) in Resistencia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 3 hours ago)