Cost of living in Rennes, France vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.271 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 80% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,129 (€2,094) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 6 hours ago)