Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.435 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,743 (€1,980) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Voronezh costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 22 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,917 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)