Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07332 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 26% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,700 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 4,940 (₨67,385) in Rajkot.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in São Paulo costs R$ 21 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Voronezh costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 22 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,917 (about 2 hours ago)