Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Quilmes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Quilmes.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06597 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,400 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 3,842 (ARS $58,244) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belgrade costs 30,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 23 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £301 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Minsk costs 80 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (about 3 hours ago)