Cost of living in Quelimane, Mozambique vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07238 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quelimane (Mozambique) is 31% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,500 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,183 (71,610 MT) in Quelimane.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 400 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨24 (about 2 hours ago)