Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.380 BRL / USD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,447 ($2,685) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 45,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)