Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 152 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.371 BRL / USD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 120% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,770 ($2,750) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 3 hours ago)