Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 316 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.322 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 6% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,500 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,085 (€963) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)